Friday, November 14, 2014

Autobiography

       My name is Crystal and I am a junior at Fairfax High School. My father supports me academically. He supports me by taking me to school and asking if I finished my homework. In Los Angeles during 4th grade I went to Wilshire Park Elementary School. I do not remember my 5th grade elementary school. For middle school I went to John Burroughs Middle School.

       My favorite subject is mathematics. It is my favorite subject because math is really easy for me and writing numbers are easier for me. My worst subject is history. History is hard for me to understand. I think art teachers such as Mr. Yoon are influential teachers. Mr. Yoon influences me pursue drawing because I am fond of the way he draws, this prompt me to practice my drawing.

       I did the final art project in art class during 9th grade. In this project we had to draw at least 5 realistic items. I learned how to make the items I drew into looking like a real life object with shading. In 10th grade I remember doing the chimera project in biology class. This project took three to four months. I learned that you can create an animal with the genes and DNA.

       In the future academically I see myself going to college to major in mathematics. The college I want to go to is USC. As a student I am a fast learner. I am not good with hearing instructions. I am quiet and at times teachers don't like that. I hate writing a lot and I do most of my work. I do not know when or how I spoke English or when I learned to read.

        In junior high I had an A in English. My grade point was a 4.0 at John Burroughs Middle School in 8th grade. My goals for this class is to pass this class and to learn how to write better in English. As a teacher I expect you to teach us all about how to write an essay and about literature. Listening to music helps me write a lot more and it relaxes me to write better.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great essay. You are very well educated and i hope you succeed more in life.

    ReplyDelete